Date Built: 2014.04.22
Date Lost: 2015.01.02
Today we declare Phoenix - my primary FPV quadcopter - LOST. Its final flight was Friday, 2 Jan 2015 in the large private dirt field that I like to fly at. I was performing some aggressive acrobatics when something on the quad failed, sending it into the infamous quadcopter death spiral.
This was the aircraft that I learned FPV flying on. It will be missed.
Phoenix final specifications:
- Frame: F330 Quadcopter Frame
- Motors: Turnigy D2822/17 1100kv 100W
- ESCs: Turnigy Plush 10A
- FC: MultiWii Pro (Mega2560) running MultiWii 2.3
- RX: OrangeRX R100 DSM2
- VTX: Boscam TS-351 200mw 5.8GHz
- OSD: MinimOSD running MWOSD
- Camera: GoPro Hero 2
- Props: 7" x 4.5" x 3 blade orange
- Battery: Turnigy 3S 3000mAh 20C
Some memorable videos taken with this particular quad:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.